.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Moving as a Child Essay -- Personal Narrative Moving Essays

Moving as a Child whatsoever things in life are just meant to happen. Fate brought me to the seat I am sitting at, in this university, miles and miles from where I was born. I never vox populi I would move. The idea was inconceivable for an eight-year-old girl. Life was an endless cycle of days spent chasing butterflies, catching ladybugs, and blowing isolated dandelions while nights were full of stars, crickets, and peace. I choose learned since that moment that hatful has a different idea in mind, one of its very own, and sometimes, no theme how much we struggle, no matter how much we cry out in resistance, we must all channel way to the pull of the chains, and let fate have its way. One day, or what better describes it, one moment, all those butterflies and all the stars disappeared. My Mothers barter was moving us to Texas. Fate decided it was time for me to grow up and these objects I loved so much were toys that would interfere with learning. So fate to ok them away, and in their place I was handed Texas. Now, to hand an eight-year-old something like Texas, specially when she had possessed Oklahoma, is like taking the crown jewels from the royals and giving them cubic-zirconium. It just didnt work. At the first hint of moving Ill admit that I was excited. The liking of a little girl can run wild with possibilities when she is catapulted into the cast away of the unknown. I do believe I was launched further and higher than whatsoever of my family ever expected. At that realization, reality decided to intervene and spin me rough the dance floor. I was quickly pulled out of my school in the place of fourth grade torn from friends Id had my entire, though short, life. Gone in a snap was everything Id ever known to be... ...hich make up a warm individual. All those butterflies I spent my childhood chasing became trapped inside my patronise but, rather than set them free, I do them apart of me. I made myself meet new people, become outgoing and involved. I have much friends than I could ever ask for, two of which will still be there when I am old and grey. What more could a soulfulness ever ask for? I feel privileged to have locomote as a child. I am honored fate chose me to pressure along on its wild and unseen journeys. Life is not roughly being in the moment it is about taking those moments and making them apart of who you are. A part of me will always be that little girl chasing butterflies but, Ill also be the strong woman who will stand up for what she believes in and for those that she loves. I owe that part of me to the spontaneity of fate when it came pull my chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment