.

Monday, March 4, 2019

Pinay Ako

Pinay Ako MANILA, Philippines- The inability of the Philippine preservation to produce high-payingjobs especially for women has pushed Filipinos to marry foreigners as a way to pop the question for their families, the study Country Gender Assessment by regional loaner Asian Development Bank said. 1 The research that was conducted last 2009 showed an visualise of 300,000 Filipinos of whom 92% are women, are married to foreigners mainly from joined States, Japan, Canada, the United Kingdom and South Korea.Pinay ako (translated as I am a Filipina) and I dislike the fact that we are well-known to the world to be gold-diggers yes, that is how they abuse us. I neer planned nor wanted to be one of them. I remember going to a church that does not support the trending 18-year-old-pinay-marrying-80-year-old-kano2. Unexpectedly, I met Jaimee, 20. My parents and relatives were against us. It is because aside from being too young, Jaimee is a foreigner from Kansas, USA.We have been by mea ns of a lot of troubles and we have prayed and cried so many times to agitate for the love. I guess it is true that things that are meant to be will forever and a day be. The more they pulled us away from each other, the more we got closer. He became my hubby after a year. I am going to be several(predicate) among typical Filipinas. I have always been ambitious and I phone I will always be. Jaimee told me that this is one of the traits that he liked the nigh in me. If truth to be told, before I met him I never wished for marriage.I wanted to be independent and free. When I was still at university my primary(a) goal was a booming career. I am more of a career woman. I love business. I love office. I truly worked in our familys small factory and did college at the same time. When I married Jaimee I got new goals in life. First is my promise to be the best wife to him and the best mother to our future children. Second is to string a difference. I am going to be different amon g typical Filipinas. I am going to take a stand and last a model and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment